50% Deposit Required On All Reservations
Balance Due On Arrival
No Deposit Refunds On Holiday & Special Event Cancellations
10% Fee On All Cancellations
- Cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the date of arrival in order to receive a deposit refund. (4 weeks during in season).
- Rental Day Starts at 3:00 PM – Check Out Time at 12 noon.
- Weekly rate is for 7 nights, check out on the 8th day.
- Prices for the Two Room Units are for 2 or 3 Adults OR 2 Adults with 2 Children Occupancy.
Children under 10 stay for Free.
- Office closes at 9 pm, please advise if you require late check-in.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in. No refunds for early departure.
- Multiple room reservation deposits are not refundable.
- Guest rooms are normally ready for occupancy after 3:00 p.m.
- Reservation office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m
- Late check-out fee is $50.00. Occupancy after 1:00 p.m. will result in an additional day’s room charge. Unauthorized overnight additional guests will result in an additional fee of $100.00 per person per night.
- Guest will read and observe the pool rules; understand that there will be no lifeguard on duty; and agree to swim at own risk. Pool hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., weather permitting.
- Phone charges apply to all outgoing calls, both local and long distance; (Except credit card and toll free calls.) No charge for incomming calls.
- Wireless Internet is Free.
- Quiet time is from 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. Please respect other guests.
- Maid service is available daily. No Maid service after 2:00 p.m.
- All rooms are non-smoking; a $200.00 room cleaning charge for violators.
- No pets are allowed, $200.00 cleaning charged will be assessed for violations.
- Wainscott Inn is not responsible for articles left in room or automobile.
Wainscott Inn is not responsible for noises or conditions beyond our control, including temporary loss of phone, internet connection, temporary power outage, or acts of God.